Africast 2016 is coming at a crucial time for the broadcasting industry in Nigeria as we switch over from analogue to digital terrestrial television broadcasting and work towards the grant of content provider and signal distributor Licences. The conference will provide a unique opportunity for a synthesis of contributions and ideas of experts from within and outside Nigeria to help policy development and capacity building while charting the best way forward for Nigeria and Africa, especially in this digital era.
10 reasons to exhibit
Africast 2014 is a key marketing opportunity, in just three days you can: Showcase your products to hundreds of buyers
- Meet new customers
- Use your time efficiently; meet more contacts in three days than you could do in many months
- Meet face-to-face and develop personal and direct relationships with your customers
- Catch up with exisiting clients and re-establish relationships
- Provide hands-on exposure to produts and live demonstrations
- Acclerate the sales process
- Take orders and close long term deals
- Launch new products and generate media interest
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products
Exhibitors and visitors are encouraged to participate in seminars and exhibitors use the seminars as an additional platform upon which to engage with their market.
Book now and make sure you are promoting your products & services at Africa's largest conference of broadcasters event.